Scope of Agreement
Information and Passwords
You may register and create a personal account to access certain features and functions of the site. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the user ID and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. We do not retain liability or responsibility for such use.
User content includes but is not limited to comments, forum discussions, text, images or other information that is publicly displayed by you. We ask users who submit user content to affirm that any information in the content is accurate, but we do not verify the accuracy of the information submitted by users.
By submitting user content to any part of the site, you represent and warrant that:
- You are the sole author and owner of any user content you submit;
- You are solely responsible for any contributions, comments or postings you submit, including any feedback or questions;
- All user content that you post is accurate;
- Your use of the user content does not violate this agreement and will not cause injury to any person or entity;
- You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless the site and its admins from any third party claims and any damages, losses or injuries resulting from the display of your user content.
You further agree and warrant that you will not:
- Submit any user content that is not deemed suitable for viewers of all ages as determined by the admins;
- Submit any user content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Submit any user content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Submit any user content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Submit any user content that is false or misleading;
- Use the site for sales and marketing purposes;
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Invade another’s privacy in any way, including posting another’s personal details without their prior permission;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user content submitted;
- Act in a manner that affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, provincial, national or international law.
You acknowledge that the site admins have the right in their sole discretion, to remove, refuse, move, edit, copy, archive, repost or delete any user content submitted, regardless of whether such content violates this agreement.
By submitting user content to the site you hereby grant the site a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform and display the user content in any media or medium, form, format or forum.
The site admins retain all right, title and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the information and content on the site, including, without limitation, any text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images and audio clips. Any content reused from others is done so in accordance with their content attribution licenses as noted in our copyright information. In addition, this agreement grants you no right, title, or interest in any intellectual property owned or licensed by the site including trademarks, service marks, logos, brand names and trade names.
You have no rights in or to such site content and you will not use any site content, except as specifically permitted under this agreement. You may not do or allow anyone else to do anything with the site content which is not specifically permitted under this agreement.
Unless otherwise specifically set forth on the site or unless written consent is provided, you may only use, access, and download the site content for your personal, non-commercial use, and you will not alter, erase or otherwise obscure our copyright, trademark, proprietary or other notices on the site content. You acknowledge and agree that the site content is made available for informational and educational purposes only.
Infringing Copyright-Protected Information
Material may be made available on the site by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan material used in connection with the site for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit material known by us to infringe upon another party’s copyright to remain on the site.
All notifications of claimed copyright Infringement should be sent to our admins using contact methods provided on the site.
You expressly agree that the site may only be used for lawful purposes as governed by any applicable international, national/federal, state, provincial or local laws, statutes, and regulations. You may not use the site in any way that could result in criminal or civil liability. Use of the site from outside of the United States shall be in compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the site.
The site admins do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, reliability, completeness, or usefulness of the site and disclaim any liability for errors or omissions in the site. The site is provided “as-is” without any warranty either express or implied. Any material obtained through the site is acquired at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage caused through use or download of any such material.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the site and its admins from and against any and all claims, losses, expenses, demands or liabilities, including attorneys’ fees and costs, incurred by the site in connection with any claim by a third party (including any intellectual property claim) arising out of your use of the site and any material you access using the site.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall the site or its admins be liable to you or any other party for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary damages relating in any way to your use of, or inability to use, the site or the information contained in the site.
The admins may immediately suspend access to the site and remove and discard any content you submitted to the site for any reason if admins believe you have violated or acted inconsistently with the terms of this agreement. Termination of your access to the site may be effected without prior notice. The site and its admins will not be liable to you or any third-party for termination of your access to the site.
Your use of the site does not create, and nothing contained in this agreement will be deemed to establish, any form of relationship between you and the site and or the admins. Use of the site does not provide you with the authority to enter into any agreements for or on behalf of the site. Moreover, use of the site does not grant you the authority, either express or implied, to incur obligations or liability on behalf of the site. By using the site, you agree that no attempts to subject the site or its admins to any such obligations or liability will be made.
Failure by the site or its admins to enforce any of its rights under this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of those rights or any other rights in any way whatsoever.
If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be enforced to the fullest extent possible, and the remaining provisions of the agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
The site admins reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time, with or without notice to you. Thus, you should check the agreement periodically for changes. You agree that the site and its admins will not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications to the agreement.
This agreement will be binding and enforceable against the parties to this agreement upon publication date. The site admins reserve the right to modify this agreement at any time, with or without notice to you.